We recommend you sign up on Ignition ahead of time, so you can be logged in with your wallet connected before the pool opens. YOU MUST USE A METAMASK WALLET TO PARTICIPATE ON IGNITION.
Simply go to https://paidnetwork.com/ignition and click to sign up:
2. Fill in the required information and submit the form. Make sure to use the same email address for Ignition, the whitelist, and the KYC. Using different email addresses will disqualify you from the lottery.
3. Verify your email address:
Just before the launching of the IDO on Ignition, when the first pool opens, whitelist lottery winners must:
Login, if you haven’t already.
Connect your Metamask ERC-20 wallet(s) which won the allocations.
3. Navigate to the project launch page by clicking apply (or details if pool is open) on the right-hand side of the project’s box on the homepage.
4. Click the “Join Pool” button.
5. The Join Pool popup will appear — you will enter the amount of ETH you would like to send. You will also see here that your max allocation is shown, which is the allocation per winning ticket times the number of times you’ve won — number of times you’ve won will be shown on the right-hand side.
6. After entering your amount (or click your max allocation amount to auto-fill with your max) click Send Now.
7. Metamask will prompt you to confirm the transaction.
8. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll see an option to view your transaction on Etherscan. Note due to network congestion your transaction could take some time. You may consider speeding up your transaction.
9. Once the transaction is confirmed, you will be able to see your amount invested, and the number of tokens bought.
10. After the project closes the contract pool, you must stay logged in to your account and connect the winning wallet address(es) which you used to purchase the tokens.
11. You must click on the pools in which you participated (Galaxy, Moon, or both, depending on your situation) , and click the "Redeem" button in each pool to redeem your tokens. You will need to make sure you redeem your tokens with each wallet address you won with, and in each pool you participated. You will need to execute transactions in Metamask for each wallet address, to redeem your allocations.
12. You will need to make sure that you can see the tokens in your wallet, so you will need to add the contract address of the new token. For instructions on how to do that, please click HERE.
13. You should be all set! For further information, please browse our Knowledge Base, or if that doesn't work, contact customer support.