Are you ready to participate in Ignition, but you are not able to join the pool because the “join pool” button remains grey? Go through this list and make sure you’ve verified all of the information below, to troubleshoot any issues you may have. Good luck!
1. Make sure you’ve whitelisted!
As stated in the Paid Ignition Lottery Rules, you need to whitelist for the IDO in the stated time frame, detailed on the project page on Ignition. If you aren’t whitelisted, you can’t participate.
2. Check whether you’ve KYC’d correctly:
- Log in to your Ignition account and clicking on your name in the top-right corner.
- Your KYC status should now say 'Approved'
- If it does not say 'Approved', it means you did not KYC in time. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do for you in this situation. PAID plans on offering our community multiple IDO's every week and there will be plenty of future opportunities to participate. We encourage you to KYC immediately when you see your name on the winner's list, in order to prevent this problem. Please note that even if this is approved now, it does not automatically mean it was approved at the time of KYC close. When reading a project announcement, always check the KYC close date and make sure you are KYC'd on time.
3. Check to ensure your PAID tokens are in your MetaMask Wallet or you are connected to the correct wallet through WalletConnect.
As stated in the Paid Ignition Lottery Rules, you need to have your PAID tokens in the MetaMask wallet, or the wallet connected through WalletConnect, you listed in your whitelist application. It is necessary to individually connect each winning lottery wallet to the Ignition platform, and use that wallet to purchase the IDO allocation according to the number of winning tickets.
4. Check to ensure your PAID token balance is greater than or equal to the balance at the time of whitelisting.
When an IDO whitelist is closed, a snapshot of PAID token balances in whitelisted wallets is taken. If your PAID token balance at the time of the IDO is less than when you whitelisted, the Ignition platform will not allow you to purchase your awarded allocations. Take care to maintain a PAID token balance greater than or equal to when you whitelisted, so you don’t have issues in this regard.
5. Check to ensure your PAID tokens are not staked.
As stated in the Paid Ignition Lottery Rules, your PAID tokens need to be unstaked, and in the MetaMask wallet you listed in your whitelist application. Staked tokens are not eligible to use in the lottery. If your tokens were staked at the time of the whitelist closing, unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do in this situation. PAID plans on offering our community multiple IDO's every week and there will be plenty of opportunities to participate. Get your tokens in a Metamask wallet, and they will be admissible for next time.
6. Make sure that the wallet address you’ve won your allocation with is connected to Ignition.
If your wallet is connected, but the incorrect wallet address is connected to the platform, the “join pool” button will remain grey. Please double-check to make sure that your winning wallet address is connected.
7. Make sure that you are in the correct pool.
For most IDO's, there are two pools; Galaxy and Moon. If your wallet is connected, but you are not in the correct pool, the “join pool” button will remain gray. Please double-check to make sure that your winning wallet address is connected, and you’re in the correct pool at the correct time.
8. Refresh the page at the scheduled time of the pool opening.
At the scheduled open time for the IDO, the pool will open. IF you still see the grey button, try refreshing the page. This may allow you to access the pool.
9. Make sure you’re on time!
With the increasing popularity of the Ignition platform comes huge demand. Moon Tier is first-come, first-serve, and the pools fill up extremely quickly, sometimes within a minute or two! Make sure you are ready to purchase your allocation at the time stated in the relevant Medium article. If you’re late, you’re likely to miss out.